Hello loves! I hope everyone is off to a wonderful and productive week. Andy and I will be ironing out some final wedding details as we prep for our big day. Fortunately for us, we are way ahead of schedule with 228 days to go according to theknot.com. Phew we still have time! So to slow down a bit I decided to pamper myself by focusing on my smile because after all I will be doing a ton of smiling (and crying) come July 2017. Photos must be perfect! So to score a dazzling smile I decided to team up with the pros at SmileBilliant, they are the experts when it comes to home teeth whitening. For starters, they have a very user friendly process to give you guaranteed professional results.
Smile Brilliant Giveaway – ENTER HERE
So how does the system work? It’s actually very simple. SmileBrilliant make these wonderful kits that are packaged with everything you need. All it takes is three simple steps for whiter teeth.
- Once you receive your package you need to make your impressions. This is done by combining Catalyst and Base paste to create a mold.
- After your mold is created you will send it off to the lab where they will make your custom fitted impressions usually takes about 3-5 days.
- Lastly, apply teeth whitening gel to trays and whiten!
Below is a before and after picture of my whitening experience… let’s just say I’m a happy bride to be! I am obsessed with my teeth to begin with and I always thought they were pretty white until now. I used white strips in the past but my teeth are very sensitive so it was a painful process that I had to stop. After using SmileBrilliant, I had no lingering sensitivity, which is a very good sign for me.
I am assuming not everyone will get the same results, mine were noticeable after one try! Can’t wait to see the results a week from now. Coffee and tea drinkers on the other hand might need to follow these steps a couple of times to get their desired look. I think the most important step before using SmileBilliant is prepping your teeth for the whitening process.
Smile Brilliant recommends the following steps…
- Brush teeth with water & floss (toothpaste will slow the whitening process as a result of the fluoride content)
- Whiten for 1-3 hours
- Brush teeth with toothpaste as normal
- Do a desensitizing gel session for 15-30 minutes
- Remove trays but don’t rinse or brush…just spit (this will leave a thin layer of desensitizing gel on your teeth)
- Sleep! It is the best to whiten before bed so the desensitizing gel has time to absorb into teeth and you are not introducing any food/drink that could stain.
These steps will maximize your results. I would recommend doing this process in the bathroom with a small towel on hand just in case you need to wipe gel or saliva off your face. Remember to be gentle when brushing and flossing because if you make your gums bleed the gel might sting upon application.
Personally, I am extremely happy with my results. The product is easy to use and it’s versatile. The trays camouflage in your mouth giving your freedom while you whiten. You can run all your errands and get a perfect smile all at once! Trust me it is worth it. Something so simple as teeth whitening can make such a big difference when it comes to your smile. In some cases, it can take years off your age! SmileBrilliant has amazing customer service, and they answered all of my questions and concerns. Their website is packed with information including reviews from real customers. Some even broadcasted their satisfaction on youtube — to watch the videos click here.
Smile Brilliant Giveaway – ENTER HERE
5% coupon code at checkout: maggiekrol5
I am ending this post with a brighter smile and now I can’t wait to walk down the aisle! (Haha I’m a dork but I am photo ready!)
Let’s connect on Instagram!